Thursday, May 25, 2006

Prose to impress the ladies

Spotted this "About me" blurb from a blog. I am jealous, no wonder the females don't like me. If only I could write letters to them like this, the paper scented with my Old Spice aftershave:

my love u feel my warmth...live by my breath..see through my eyes love me without fear ....without complex...let me sleep between ur arms like child...to feel in ur tranquility....ur longing...u r my jewel ...u r my start and my end..cause i live just for u ...i hatred u ...u far from me...i worship u...u have my heart i miss ur sea eyes and ur heart purity how i can dalliance ur lips ...u r angel...if my love for u price my life i will be ready to pay my life let me feel on pleasure life through ur body ...to swim my tongue across my words tune up hill ur naked body....to enter ur heart through pleasure which we want togather cause u r my saint i look like candel burn to meet ur body ...blow out with ur love colness ...or make it light all world by ur body flam...when i invasion ur body that dont be enough ..cause i want to be inside u ...wear ur body..i want to be ur heart ..ur voice....i want to belong to ur valleys...ur gardens .....ur appetite volcano....u r my breath my dream......fire flam on ur body .....burn me ....but can u burn ash cause iam ur love ash

Comments:
what bollocks! bluuuuerrgghh!!

http://THINKOFITLIKE.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Lifes Windows says hello